JANET KAKE – SENIOR SALES MANAGER
Since 1995 Janet has been involved in real estate sales, rentals and sites acquisition. During this same time Janet has also been writing and training simple sales systems for realestate and other companies in Australia, New Zealand and America.
Janet’s passion is property as was her father’s, and she is focused on ensuring her buyers and sellers are creating wealth through property even when looking for a new home. Janet offers a hassle free experience and takes the stress out of the journey. Janet only works with properties she believes is ‘A’ class to ensure safe properties for her clients. Janet builds life time friends from her clients and often is called on repeatedly over the years.
In 1996 Janet started her own real estate company, Prime Property Sales, in Toowong, Brisbane, she purchased a building and recruited around 40 sales people. During this time Janet’s company was a leader in the property industry in Brisbane in sourcing sites for developers and selling the end project, either off the plan or completed projects. Janet’s sales systems worked. She recruited people who had no experience in real estate and turned them into leaders in their industry in a hard market, especially in the mid to late 90’s.
Janet is a networker and only looks after a few clients at a time to ensure the best service and total commitment to her buyers and sellers. She is surrounded by a strong team of experts such as solicitors, financial advisors, rental mangers, insurance agents, etc that she can call on to support her clients.
Janet lives at Noosa, has 43 acres on Cooroy Mountain, Eumundi and a beach house and is living the dream while working with her passion… property. She has three children, three grandchildren, one horse and one dog.
Janet has been very community minded and has just stepped down from President of the Noosa Chamber of Commerce, is an Australian Light Horse Member leading the Anzac parades on her horse every year and was an active member of Rotary for the last two years. Janet has also raised a lot of money for the Cancer Council through many functions and events.
If you have something to sell, rent or want to buy, call Janet 0418 743 732 to discuss further.
Blake is a highly effective communicator and adept at building long-term relationship by establishing high levels of confidence and trust. He can grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results.
He is apt at prioritising and operating proactively with the persistence to trouble shoot issues.
As Property / Building / Caretaker Manager of EVVIEN
- Co-ordinate appointments to show marketed properties
- Followed up with prospective buyers regarding incentives from the builder and new developments in the surrounding area
- Communicated with clients to understand their property needs and preferences
- Overseeing advertising of properties for web and print media
- Maintained connections with clients to encourage repeat business and referrals
- Completed final move out, walk through for tenants
- Introduced and monitored effective lease renewal programs
- Carefully screened applicants for tenancy
- Verified that all customer complaints were handled promptly and appropriately
- Maximized rental income while minimizing expenses through effective planning and control
- Communicated effectively with owners, residents and on-site associates
- Maintained a sufficient number of units so that they were market ready at all times
- Followed up on a delinquent tenants and coordinated collection procedures
- Evaluated and recommended changes in rental pricing strategies
- Monitored the timely receipt and reconciliation of rent collections in accordance with landlord and resident statues
- Communicated with landlord regarding building and tenant issues
- Scheduled contractors for maintenance issues
- handled disciplinary actions, performance appraisals and terminations
- Maintained original leases and renewals for the management office
- Delivered emergency 24 hr on call service for any tenant issues
- Responded to all Common Area Maintenance (CAM) inquiries
- Communicated regularly with key on and off site tenant contact to achieve satisfaction with building and services
- Maintained constant balance of property petty cash account
- Diploma Finance Services
- Diploma Business Management (Real Estate)
- Diploma Financial Planning
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner)
- Cert IV Accounting
Financial Services Industry since 1992.
Michael’s knowledge of finance and loan structure remains current and fresh. His clients benefit from a common sense approach and an inherent ability to problem solve.
Michael’s previous profession as a Computer Programmer set the foundation for the skillset to fact find, analyse and implement the proposed solution.
No different to Mortgage Advice to suit your financial needs.
Michael’s areas of specialty are:
- Home Loans
- Investment (residential) Loan
- Commercial Loans
- Loan Structure
- Financial Planning
Click BDM Financial Services to find out more.