Our agents will review your property and assess its key features, such as:
• Floor Space
• Number of Bedrooms and Bathrooms
• Condition of Property
• Its fixtures and fittings
• Improvement made from the Original Purchase
Review your property’s potential buyer appeal based on proximity to:
• Hospital and Medical Facilities
• Other Desirable Locations
• Analysis of the current local market.
• Determine comparable properties sale in your location that have sold in the last 90 days.
• You are provided with a personalise report We will provide you with a suggested price guide.
• As your onsite manager we are in touch with local buyers and market interest.
• We would love to discuss this with you along with specific ways in which you can add value to your property.
• EVVIEN as your Agent
• Determine your SOLICITOR
• Talk to our FINANCE Specialist
Find out about how to prepare for settlement, receive the final payment and hand over to the new owner.